Kristina Lachaga has been rockin’ Camplified this season with her catchy tunes and bubbly personality. You may remember when The Girl With The Big Pink Heart wrote her first guest blog. Well Kristina is now a Camplified veteran and wanted to share her experience on the coolest concert around! Check out her second guest blog below:
Kristina Lachaga (a.k.a. The Girl With The Big Pink Heart) here again updating you on #TourLife! Hope you’re having a fabulous summer at camp – I know Camplified is the highlight of my summer for sure! From long hours in the car to late nights and early mornings being on the road is tough, but absolutely worth it because we, as artists, get to create an amazing concert just for you!
Here’s a look at my typical day on the Camplified Tour!
1. Wake up extra early! And don’t oversleep like some people…not saying any names…Brad and Chris…haha. We stayed up late using bicycles pumps to blow up inflatable microphones in our hotel’s lobby. We got some strange looks from people checking in……I wonder why?!?
2. Arrive at Camp for Soundcheck! We got there extra early.
3. Time to sign posters! We pre-signed approximately 600 posters getting ready for one of our shows. (Brad likes to draw snails on his posters –look for one of his masterpieces on yours!)
4. Activities!!! It’s like a Camplified Carnival (: I had a blast with the Cartoon Network games, teaching some guitar at the Daisy Rock Guitar Center (and doing some sing alongs, too!), rockin’ out with the Roland keytar and vocal processor, taking green screen photos with fans, and doing interviews with Fanlala.com and Justine Magazine! I got a little sunburned……ummm, pass the sunscreen, please!
5. Hang out backstage! Chris, Brad, Dan and I (with special guest Karlee) jammed while waiting to kick off the concert. I also had so so so much fun hanging out with Blush (Check them out on Twitter HERE) –they are so funny and talented!
6. Showtime! The feeling I get when I am on stage performing is so surreal. I can’t even describe it, but it is like a dream come true and I love it. It was great to be able to watch my fellow Camplified artists, too –everyone is truly amazing!
7. Meet and Greet!! (a.k.a. my second favorite part to the actual concert!) I had an AMAZING time performing for and meeting my fans – you guys are the reason I do this! I love you! Here’s some fan photos!
8. That’s a Wrap! I filmed a quick video with Blush before heading out – Check it out HERE
9. Repeat steps 1-8. (:
I’ve had such a blast on the Camplified Tour. It means so much to me when I see you in the audience with a smile on your face –that’s when I know I’m doing my job(: See you on tour!
The Girl With The Big Pink Heart